About BIANZThe Baking Industry Association of New Zealand is about supporting and promoting the baking industry, it's products, lead and grow the base of bakers and baking apprentices in New Zealand.
Members of the BIANZ are owners and managers of a wide variety of bakery-related businesses across the country, including bakery, cafe, catering and pastrycook businesses.
BIANZ is here to:
- inform, support and assist members to grow and sustain profitable businesses.
- promote the baking industry and its products to consumers and stakeholders.
- provide industry leadership and advocacy.
- educate the industry and the consumer.
- grow the industry and the base of bakers and bakery trainees in New Zealand.
Our focus is to promote the industry, serve our members & recruit trainees + see below:
- Members Buying Partner discounts and special offers
- Member Discount APP - over 20 suppliers up to 30% discounts
- Training support in partnership with Competenz and training providers
- Regional events, food shows and bakery tours
- BIANZ Custom Food Control Plan (with MPI for approval) & BIANZ Health and Safety Manual
- NZ Bakery of the Year, Trainee of the Year, Live Bake Off, Hot Cross Bun, Xmas Mince Pie Competitions
- Slice magazine, BIANZ website and Facebook page
- Media Relations, campaigns and Digital Marketing
- Members' Advisory service
- Employment contracts and legal assistance
- Industry advocacy and leadership
We're always working on adding to our benefits pool for our members so drop us a line or email us we'd love to hear from you! Phone 0800 NZBAKE (0800 692 253) or email email@example.com
BIANZ RulesDownload Rules